Are you looking for a new vibrator? Not sure where to start? Here’s a list of favorites recommended by real women who have taken the Big O Masterclass. Maybe you’ll find a new favorite, or your very first one, here!
Affiliate disclaimer: FYI, I am an affiliate of the Pleasure Chest and Amazon, which means I get a small commission at no additional cost to you if you buy these products by clicking on the links here. Rest assured, though, that I never recommend any products I wouldn’t use myself.
- Womanizer – Unique in that it has clitoral suction along with vibration. There are several models to choose from.
- Magic Wand (formerly Hitachi Magic Wand) – Probably the most famous of all vibrators. Plugs in and has strong vibration.
- Lelo Ina Wave – For penetration plus clitoral stimulation.
- Fun Factory Tiger Black Line – Soft, ribbed, slightly curved shaft and 12 vibration speeds.
- Lelo Sona Cruise – Uses sonic waves and pulses to stimulate the entire clitoris, for a wholly unique orgasmic experience”.
- The Rabbit – Another perennially popular vibrator with penetration and lots of direct clitoralstimulation.
- Venus Butterfly – A strap-on vibrator that provides stimulation to the clitoris, labia, and vaginal opening. A long-time favorite on the market for decades now. The link is to a selection of this type of vibrator at Adam and Eve.
If you have any questions about these recommendations, head to the Support Page and send me a message.